What y'all do for a living

62 Replies, 17617 Views

(04-15-2013, 12:04 PM)Chiefy707 Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 09:39 AM)kidastra Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 05:47 AM)k0di Wrote: Im a pdi tech/makeready manager for toyota dealer. I love that i mostly test drive cars and play on the webs all day.

we have a very similar posistion for the same brand, I don't get to play on the web at all!!

I kept my laptop in my hutch with firefox on some rc drift site and TIS on internet explorer. It was my intention to switch between the 2 depending if my boss was walking by my stall. It's just my boss was very ninja like and my dumbass hella into whatever it was I was watching/reading that I got caught... alot.
Thing is everyone did it, just try to not make it so obvious. The cashier hotties would be on Facebook. The techs would be on whatever they were into. The salesmen, not so much. If they were on the web, they weren't making money.

I'm way to busy to surf, but I do check stuff out quickly on my cell whenever I can Smile
I was busy too, but when they give you 2 hours to do a brake job and it takes you 20 minutes...
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.
gotta love flat rate
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
When I was an hourly guy I thought flat rate was stupid and promoted substandard workmanship.  When I became flat rate, being a tech was one of the awesomest jobs ever!  Well, except when things would slow down.  8 hours for a clutch job?  Do it in 2!  The only reason your work would be substandard is because you're a substandard working kinda dood.  Oh yeah, and warranty is a different story.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.
Travel Agent bro  :B):
Own . . .
-MST MS-01D VIP
-HPI Sprint 2
-Tamyia TT01D

To Come . . .
-MST FS-01D
-TM E4d MF Pro
-HB TC-FD
haha I also work for Toyota in finance department

if you guys are serious about seeing an LFA ill post some pics, my dealerships owner has heaps of collectibles he likes to roll by in often.

Its a nurbring package too Wink
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2013, 08:38 PM by vroomin.)
I am a car mechanic on French cars right now but i have worked for Toyota,Suzuki,Hyundai,Chevrolet trucks,Cadillac,Corvette and Hummers.I am having back and neck problems sometimes especially in winter.This is not an easy job and i don't know if my body will fail.if it happens i am done..
I do flea markets, I buy out estates and so forth and take it to the flea market and resale it Smile not big but it's been paying all my bills and supporting my rc habits for 10years haha
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Working for Nissan as their point of contact for GTR dealers so mainly admin and warranty duties. Beats any office job I have been lumbered with so far. Smile
(05-09-2013, 07:53 AM)teshi Wrote: Working for Nissan as their point of contact for GTR dealers so mainly admin and warranty duties. Beats any office job I have been lumbered with so far. Smile

Need an assistant ? lol