What y'all do for a living

62 Replies, 17663 Views

No, the LFA's went down the street to the Lexus dealer.  The only exotics I saw on the lot were the customers personal cars.  My dealership is in Marin County so they were actually pretty common.  First time I got up close to a Mclaren MP4.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.
I'm a car detailer/pdi manager for 5 car dealerships, Toyota, Nissan, scion, Infinit and Lexus.
Still haven't seen an LFA but have driven the GTR way too many times!
wow you all sound like you have glamour jobs or had in some cases.lol Me i work as a farm hand on a mixed cattle farm. I work with about 250-300 plus head of good angus cattle and spend most of my summers in the field staring at a windshield of a tractor. the highlite to my job is the months of feb and march when i work nites during calving time. why u wonder b/c i have huge 3000 square foot shop floor to spend 8hrs a nite drifting while i keep eyes out on the cows wishing to calve.  cant beat that in most cases...haha
if ya can slide it you can drift it!!
i know that feeling turkey, i once worked overnights making sure dogs/cats were ok in a kenel.

right now i work for a big industrial electronic surplus and repair shop...

not glamourous work but i can solder with my eyes closed and the pay isnt too bad
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Kidastra.. if only you were out in Seattle.. I have a few dents that need attention on my 'buru.

I work in software... it's glamorous at times... but incredibly stressful when you've got a million dollar project waiting on you to ship.
www.facebook.com/raincityrajikon  - Seattle's scale drift club
RWD yoko dori pake -=- RWD SJ ota-r31 -=- 50:50 SJ ota-r31 (club loaner car)
+ 2wd Slash, 4x4 Slash, e-Maxx, Subaru Brat scaler, mRS4, broken quads and a bunch of spares
(04-04-2013, 01:19 AM)multi-bash Wrote: Kidastra.. if only you were out in Seattle.. I have a few dents that need attention on my 'buru.

I work in software... it's glamorous at times... but incredibly stressful when you've got a million dollar project waiting on you to ship.

lol I don't do dents everything else pretty much sorry :p
(04-04-2013, 01:19 AM)multi-bash Wrote: Kidastra.. if only you were out in Seattle.. I have a few dents that need attention on my 'buru.

So your the reason they pushed the release date for GTA5 back lol
lol..
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
Its so funny for me to see you guys mention the lfa as an exotic (it is, dont get me wrong) but where i live, an ls400 is an absolute rarety, that goes for anything lexus..

We have the gt86 on display tho..
I run heavy equipment, mainly doing roads and sub divisions. I hear you turkey a lot of time spent behind a windshield driving. I use to subcontract siding jobs, but recently switched back to equipment. I actually started as an apprentice heavy duty equipment technician, but ended up going out in field.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2013, 07:00 PM by Piper.)