Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats up?
Ive been in this hobby for a few years now but mostly on the crawler and short course side. Ive had several hpi sprint 2's that were mostly a 50/50 car but i did have one that was around a 1.5s and was front motor. I liked the car but i eventually sold it. I did buy a sakura d3 but i sold it the week after i built it.

Right now the closest thing i have to a drift car is a xray t3 2011 that has a solid axle up front, gear diff in rear, and a vbc chassis. For electronics its got a savox 1251mg servo, hobbywing justock esc and a 13.5 speed passion motor.

Now im not sure if i want to build the xray into a drifter or buy a different car. If i go for a different car, id be looking to spend about $300 on a kit. I would also like to get one thats already in the united states, and it also have parts support over here as well
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Hey welcome! My suggestion is a purpose built drifter like the MS-01D RTR. Comes with a nice selection of bodies and tons of options for upgrades. Comes brushed, definitely something you can build off of. Good luck and enjoy the forum!
Ive actually been thinking about the ms01d pro but im not sure how long it will take to get parts