Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wild s13
My Tamiya s13 i did last week. Still needs a few things but good enough for now.=)

[Image: 20130421_165419_zps212355d2.jpg]

[Image: 20130421_151917_zps34fddc94.jpg]

[Image: 20130421_151855_zpse81c9772.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
What is with this car XD its the weirdest thing ive ever seen
Chi-Town Drifter
(04-29-2013, 05:25 PM)SlideSideWayz Wrote:  What is with this car XD its the weirdest thing ive ever seen

i knoooww right?! Lol
yeah man, it's so quirky but it works!
unique.. but its different and i love different...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
i really like the sideskirts and rear bumper. But that front splitter... you plow yor driveway with that thing? wild paintjob and good body work looks really sweet. would you redo the front splitter to something a little more box-like?
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
That's just.... Ridiculous! Lol, but that's a good thing!

Different is always good.  May not rub everyone the right way, but hey got their attention right?
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

It's so awkward and obnoxious I can't help but stare. I feel a headache coming on.
love the style you got going on. especially the missing fender and that body kit the way you have the screws showing cool. like the exhaust. and the paint is wicked cool. looks like a friday nite crunch for a sunday drift meet. sweet ride great work
if ya can slide it you can drift it!!
(04-30-2013, 04:45 AM)rudeboy03 Wrote:  i really like the sideskirts and rear bumper. But that front splitter... you plow yor driveway with that thing? wild paintjob and good body work looks really sweet. would you redo the front splitter to something a little more box-like?

Not everyone is gonna like it, built it for me :)

[quote='Chiefy707' pid='11905' dateline='1367319728']That's just.... Ridiculous! Lol, but that's a good thing!

Different is always good.  May not rub everyone the right way, but hey got their attention right?

Lol it is pretty ridiculous. And yeah true