Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you buy this for us$300?
Bookmark 
An rtr drift yokomo. 
New body, txrx, and electronics comes with batt and charger.
Please help me decide. Your opinion counts.  Angel

.jpg   FB_IMG_1512224553181.jpg (Size: 42.12 KB / Downloads: 10)

.jpg   FB_IMG_1512224543413.jpg (Size: 29.51 KB / Downloads: 13)
For $300 if it's shipped at this price it's not too bad.
the electronics looks on the cheap side but the chassis is good.
I would not spend more than $250 on this though as you will need to invest in a few parts to improve the chassis ability.
Are you looking at getting into RWD drifting or Counter-steer?
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.
(12-04-2017, 08:22 AM)Tiger.T Wrote:  For $300 if it's shipped at this price it's not too bad.
I would not spend more than $250 on this though as you will need to invest in a few parts to improve the chassis ability.

I haven't tried it on the track yet but, i think getting into rwd. What parts i need to buy? Also i would like to ask the wheels doesn't look aligned how should i do it? Thanks.
(12-04-2017, 06:58 PM)ron0010 Wrote:  
(12-04-2017, 08:22 AM)Tiger.T Wrote:  For $300 if it's shipped at this price it's not too bad.

I haven't tried it on the track yet but, i think getting into rwd. What parts i need to buy? Also i would like to ask the wheels doesn't look aligned how should i do it? Thanks.
RWD would definitely be the way to go as the RC drift world is slowly shifting to RWD all over the place. 
The few things you would need is a new set of steering wipers to maximize steering angle. 
A good set is the one from Carb-D in Austria. 
Also you will have to get rid of the front C-Hub knuckles upfront. What I suggest is to keep it cheap and use parts from the YD-2. Get the plastic knuckles and the bearings/axles for them. Then get the plastic upper arm from the YD as well. 
Lastly, because the DRB did not come with pin arms, you will have to get a set of pins to mount the arms on the shock tower. I use the kit from D-Like to do that. It's like $25 and it brings the pin axles and the hardware. It's a really cool kit that helps converting kits to RWD. 
Lastly, I suggest you investigate what others people with their DRB. 
Checkout RE-Extreme RC in Australia. I'd say he is the best source for info on this chassis. He has been in the hobby forever and even made his own conversion kit for it. 
And lastly, he's closer to you than me lol 
Tamasahin!
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.