Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XXX-R to D HT conversion help.
Hey guys, so I have a XXX-R kit that I've had for a while and decided I want to convert it... I'm new to rc drifting but it seems like fun. The thing is I don't really have very much knowledge in what would make my XXX-R into a good drifter.... Anyone have a good setup they wouldn't mind sharing with me?

Also I have picked up a few hup-up parts already, but I'm stuck on where to go next... My biggest question is the with suspension mounts. I was going to go with the adjustable mount, but not entirely sure if they're worth it over the standard. And if I go standard, I'm not sure which sizes, I was thinking -5, two +5, and a +2.0?... and next I'm looking at the HT mounts. Just curious, is it worth going with the aluminum ones or are the plastics one ok.

I have few other questions. Like about what would make a good cs. And probably just the normal noob stuff... so can anyone help me out?