Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YBP3 Help
I recently got a Yokomo Brushless Programmer and when I try to use it on my ESC nothing comes up. When I press the down button the screen shows firmware upgrade option but nothing happens when I press a key. I've tried to turn off the ESC while it plugged in and turn it on and then plugged in the Programer and the same thing happens.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I would first check to see if the cable connecting the ESC to the programmer is in all the way and in plugged in the correct direction. I faintly remember that this once happened to me once and I think that was the issue. Also, are you turning on the ESC with your transceiver off?

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
(11-26-2016, 10:21 AM)DriftGundam Wrote:  I would first check to see if the cable connecting the ESC to the programmer is in all the way and in plugged in the correct direction. I faintly remember that this once happened to me once and I think that was the issue. Also, are you turning on the ESC with your transceiver off?

-Vic

Just tried it again not to long ago and I made sure the cable was connect all the way in and in the correct direction and it still didn't work. I tried turning on the ESC with both the transmitter on and off and nothing happened. 

When I first got the Programmer it worked, it was reading the ESC but it said something about connection fail and to turn it off and on. When I did that this happened, where nothing comes on the screen other than the "firware upgrade" if I press the Down button.
Anyone know what could be going on? And if I do need to do some type of firmware update how do I do it?
Still getting firmware upgrade on the YBP3. What's it even mean?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Still struggling. Can anyone help me?
What's ESC are you using ?

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
Team Magic - E4D(4) RWD - Sakura D4 RWD
(03-10-2017, 10:07 PM)littlemonsta Wrote:  What's ESC are you using ?

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

Im using a Yokomo BL-PRO 3 Turbo