Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah Racing Aluminum Essential Conversion Kit For HPI RS4 Sport 3
Bring new life to your HPI RS4 Sport 3 with the Yeah Racing Aluminum Essential upgrade kit! Introducing the Yeah Racing Aluminum Conversion Kit For HPI’s RS4 Sport 3, this kit consists everything you need to upgrade your RS4 Sport 3 to unleash its full potential. On the stock HPI RS4 Sport 3 there are a lot of plastic parts, which creates a lot of play in the suspension. This creates inconsistency in the suspension geometry and will make your car hard to drive, especially on bumpy surfaces where your suspension will work twice as hard.Yeah Racing has used premium quality materials coupled with precise CNC cutting to manufacture all the parts in this conversion kit. The result is enhanced performance and durability upgrade due to the minimum friction and flex within the car’s suspension system as a result. Unique to this upgrade kit is an o-ring system which holds the downstop screw in place which is rarely seen available in aluminum suspension arms.FeaturesFor: HPI RS4 Sport 3Material: AluminumColor: OrangeMeticulous Design Resulting in Minimized FrictionPremium Materials Built To LastPrecise CNC manufacturing process for the Perfect FitThis is the ultimate upgrade kit for people who are sick of seeing original plastic parts breaking! IncludesYeah Racing Aluminum Front Lower Arm Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-001ORYeah Racing Aluminum Rear Lower Arm Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-002ORYeah Racing Ball Bearing Aluminum C-Hub Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-003ORYeah Racing Aluminum Front Knuckle Arm Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-004ORYeah Racing Aluminum Rear Hub/Knuckle For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-005ORYeah Racing Universal Shaft Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-006ORYeah Racing Aluminum Ball Bearing Steering Arm Set For HPI RS4 Sport 3 Orange #RSS3-007ORSource: Yeah Racing

Posted on Mon, 28 Dec 2015 05:01:58 +0000 at http://driftmission.com/yeah-racing-alum...4-sport-3/
Comments: http://driftmission.com/yeah-racing-alum...3/#respond
I highly recommend this kit for ANYONE with a RS4 Sport 3. I originally was just going to pick up the CVD's when they released their prototype teaser, but after realizing how flimsy the stock lower arms are for the Sport 3, and the plastic steering seems questionable, you might as well buy this entire kit. My YR kit for my Sprint 2 is all quality parts and finish, so I know this will be worth the money.
The only thing I'm skeptical about is that the CVD's say 45 and 45's were too short for the front so HPI changed the fronts to 46.5mm length to avoid looseness and wobble. Nothing an o-ring or 2 can't fix, but if I'm getting aluminum upgrades I want perfect fit.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
(12-28-2015, 05:44 PM)wareagle84 Wrote:  I highly recommend this kit for ANYONE with a RS4 Sport 3. I originally was just going to pick up the CVD's when they released their prototype teaser, but after realizing how flimsy the stock lower arms are for the Sport 3, and the plastic steering seems questionable, you might as well buy this entire kit. My YR kit for my Sprint 2 is all quality parts and finish, so I know this will be worth the money.
The only thing I'm skeptical about is that the CVD's say 45 and 45's were too short for the front so HPI changed the fronts to 46.5mm length to avoid looseness and wobble. Nothing an o-ring or 2 can't fix, but if I'm getting aluminum upgrades I want perfect fit.

Great insight, thanks for the additional information!
[Image: dmsig02.jpg]
Where can one actually buy the year racing products? I tried on the Yeah Racing website but it's for vendors only it seems.
(01-04-2016, 10:18 PM)johnnybz28 Wrote:  Where can one actually buy the year racing products? I tried on the Yeah Racing website but it's for vendors only it seems.

Check out RCMart.com they carry alot of Yeah Racing products.

Sent from the official DriftMission app on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ission.com
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
Thanks
Yes, rcmart.com or dinball (seller) on eBay is where I buy all my YR products. Sometimes you can find a US seller on eBay though.
This kit does NOT fit the HPI Nitro RS4 RTR 3 Drift. The parts are too small.
(01-26-2016, 08:15 PM)johnnybz28 Wrote:  This kit does NOT fit the HPI Nitro RS4 RTR 3 Drift.  The parts are too small.

Correct. This kit is specifically for the RS4 Sport 3 chassis, not the older Nitro RS4 RTR 3.
They are 2 completely different chassis.
Quick question. What aluminum shocks can I put on the rs4 from other rc cars? Will other shocks work ?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeah Racing YD-2 Upgrade Kit Review by Oversliders Tiger.T 0 17 Yesterday, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Tiger.T
  Yeah Racing Performance Upgrade Kit for Yokomo YD-2 wilkewhaq 0 172 08-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: wilkewhaq
  Yeah Racing x DarkDragonWing 1/10 RC Drift Steering Wheel wilkewhaq 1 419 01-29-2017, 12:02 PM
Last Post: BambooSwordBa
  Yeah Racing RWD Conversion Kit for HPI Sprint 2 wilkewhaq 0 787 08-23-2016, 10:17 PM
  Yeah Racing HPI Sprint 2 RWD Drift Conversion Kit H0LESH0T 0 893 08-19-2016, 01:41 PM
Last Post: H0LESH0T
  Max Speed Technology RMX-D Aluminum IFS Conversion Kit wilkewhaq 1 955 01-21-2016, 01:11 PM
Last Post: kimosan
  HPI Racing x Fatlace Subaru BRZ RS4 Sport 3 Drift wilkewhaq 8 1,458 01-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Last Post: idroppedthegrenade
  Yeah Racing Dark Drifter Exhaust Pipes wilkewhaq 2 793 05-10-2015, 11:03 AM
  Max Speed Technology FXX-D Aluminum IFS Conversion Kit wilkewhaq 0 676 05-02-2015, 12:15 PM
  Yeah Racing 1/10 Scale Track Safety Barriers wilkewhaq 0 555 04-24-2015, 03:18 PM