Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yeah Racing RWD Drift Package for HPI Sprint 2
Anyone else interested or planning on getting this kit once they release it? Based on the photos I've seen and the info I've gotten from Yeah Racing, it sounds like it'll be quite a nice kit. Will even include new wide angle steering kit to replace the stock steering.
Planning on turning my spare Sprint 2 into a RWD when this is released.
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
Almost makes me want to buy a sprint 2 just to check it out. Pretty excited that yeah racing has stepped up to make such an abundant yet ill supported chassis in the rwd world worth turning into that type of chassis.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Yokomo DP - RWD | Instagram: Hobby_Monster
I certainly would be but i cant find it. Where did you see this kit?

Sent from my LG-D850 using RC Drift Handbook
(02-17-2016, 10:45 PM)driftaroo Wrote:  I certainly would be but i cant find it. Where did you see this kit?

Sent from my LG-D850 using RC Drift Handbook

It's still under development. They have working prototype right now. They're planning on releasing it later this year.
Here is the link to the kit.
http://www.yeahracing.com/catalog/spt2s0...-3758.html
[Image: yrac-spt2-s02-12.jpg]

I got to say, it's impressive.
Still not very impressed by the steering but the rest of the bulkhead and shock towers looks promising.
>> For 3D printed Weight Shift products and more checkout www.oversliders.net <<
If I was helpful to you, make sure to hit the "Rate" button and leave me a positive review, Thank you.
From what I'm reading it's not a RWD conversion kit though. Unless you are talking about something else wareagle.

TraneDrift
(02-18-2016, 11:20 AM)TraneDrift Wrote:  From what I'm reading it's not a RWD conversion kit though. Unless you are talking about something else wareagle.

TraneDrift

I think he was referring to this one...check their facebook page

[Image: 12745680_959325717435959_243830175003114...e=576C3325]

Sent from the official DriftMission app on Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ission.com
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
Tiger.T - no, that's just the standard aluminum upgrade package.

TraneDrift - I'm talking about what wilkewhaq linked to. It's an entirely new designed RWD drift package, not the current aluminum standard upgrade package that uses HPI's design. It will include everything needed to convert the Sprint 2 chassis to a legit RWD chassis. It will allow for tuning of all the necessary adjustments RWD need.
I'm kinda hyped for the lower arms from this kit, even though I've come up w my own solution. This kit mixed with the new oversliders front bulkhead will be a beastly combo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yeah Racing damper set, adjustment Fredrik Olastuen 11 2,255 11-15-2014, 07:02 AM
Last Post: wareagle84