Yokomo RE Amemiya RX7/Hpi BMW E30 M3

12 Replies, 7620 Views

Here is mt recently finished RX7 & my WIP E30

[Image: L3Uagp0l.jpg]

I'll start with the pics of the RE Amemiya, My D1 inspired & first yokomo shell, since it took quite a while longer to complete. I have to give a HUGE thank you & shout out to RE-Extreme, & P!PES who both answered the many questions I had.

The car looks so DI ready on these Speed Works Blitz BRW03 3MM fronts & 5MM rears.
[Image: MzqBHWgl.jpg]

The Wrap Up Next 3D grill decal & ABC hobby light bucket tint on the front:
[Image: ialjoxnl.jpg]

I feel like the Orido 86 rear wing looks great on the RX7 bodies, as do the RC pipes scale exhaust and heat shield along with even more ABC hobby light bucket tint for the rear light cover.
[Image: aa3SrlIl.jpg]

Another shot of the rear, from higher up to show off a few more decals.
[Image: LzcMLbCl.jpg]

The last photo of the back, showing off the yokomo rear diffuser & the rear fender decals
[Image: 0oqIxhtl.jpg]

A side shot showing a view from just above the car & all of the side decals.
[Image: 1P6W43Kl.jpg]

Now for the WIP E30, still haven't decided whether or not it needs decals, or which ones I should use.

Decided to go with a two tone theme, really like how the yellow looks, after I was done I thought about redoing the whole shell in that color.
[Image: TM2VhNal.jpg]

I still need to adjust the stealth mounts, but this wide shell looks great on the Spice Work Meister S1 wheels with 7MM offset front and rear.
[Image: j7XpmDBl.jpg]

Decided to do the entire front bumper in yellow, here's a view of the opposite side:
[Image: vwEJBDVl.jpg]

A side view of the two tone split,
[Image: M57dPU9l.jpg]

Also, A huge thanks to anyone who took the time to look through all these, & to my local club, RCRK.
Current Chassis:Team Magic E4-FS, Team Magic E4D-MF Pro
the wing combo on the rx7 looks really tasty.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thanks, per a suggestion from RE-Extreme, the top screw mounts on the body needed spacers order to properly attach it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
rx7 is looking $$$$ sweet
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
Thanks, I'm hoping to get some pictures of them with the lights on soon.

Looks good man!

Maybe you could mail me some outside pics of the rear of the rx7 for my site?
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014, 09:31 AM by P!PES.)
Thanks, as soon as I can get outside for some pictures, I will definitely send them to you via email.

Thanks!
RX7 looks tops. Really like the twin exhaust.
Thanks, I was unsure of what kind of exhaust when I first started, because I really wanted a pandora shell with the Bozo pipes, but I'm glad I went with this shell & those pipes