Forums

Full Version: FMX 2.0 thoughts/comments thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all

Didn't see an FMX 2.0 thread so figured i'd start one.

I just got an FMX 2.0, built it up, drifts pretty well but it certainly doesn't sit at the correct ride height per the manual. (6mm front and rear supposed to be)

anyone else running one and ran into a problem like this?

i dialed the shock preload right out, and the front is still sitting pretty high in the air like maybe 10mm, with the rear, having the softer shocks, sits down nice and low. I've triple checked all my settings so a bit confused why. dampers are built correctly and all equal
(07-24-2020, 12:31 AM)gaijin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all

Didn't see an FMX 2.0 thread so figured i'd start one.

I just got an FMX 2.0, built it up, drifts pretty well but it certainly doesn't sit at the correct ride height per the manual. (6mm front and rear supposed to be)

anyone else running one and ran into a problem like this?

i dialed the shock preload right out, and the front is still sitting pretty high in the air like maybe 10mm, with the rear, having the softer shocks, sits down nice and low. I've triple checked all my settings so a bit confused why. dampers are built correctly and all equal

try putting the front frocks more upright.without preload first.make them vertical and then re-adjust the ride height
but try a 90 degree vertical first
Interesting, I'll try that, thanks.

Is that from experience with this chassis or just what you normally do?

I would expect ride height to adjust but also perhaps the way the shock responds due to different angles on it ?

Bit confused why if I'm building it to spec why it isn't matching the manual.