DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: oldie but newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey fellas names grant aka drifter, was rc drifting about 4 years back and have now gotten back into it again. used to love it got over it as everyone was getting out so sold up while i could. used to run a few different chassis back in the day, my fave being the HB cyclone s. other then that car i had an e10 that ran a 9t that was awesome! also an mi4 clone and a tt01 fully hopped up. love most of them bar the tt01...too many hop ups made the car weigh wayyyy to much, annyways ill post up a few pics from over the years of my shells and chassis then post up what i have now! cheers drifter

[Image: xmas09andrccars113.jpg]
[Image: rc038.jpg]
[Image: cyclone001.jpg]
[Image: nelsons15007.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0500.jpg]
[Image: rcdrifters019.jpg]
[Image: teamunderground007.jpg]
[Image: tracksiderd2020.jpg]
[Image: randomrcandcruising074.jpg]

[Image: randomrcandcruising070.jpg]
[Image: mi4nomnomnom005.jpg]
[Image: mi4nomnomnom002.jpg]
[Image: mi4nomnomnom021.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0824.jpg]

well thats what i used to run...now im the 3-4 weeks ive been back this is what i have aquired! a tt01 and a sakura S, will be looking ino a cs car at the end of the month!
PS im a wheel whore :P

[Image: null_zps1dc851e3.jpg]
[Image: 01_727_zps9b5e8d1c.jpg]
[Image: null_zps01994ab4.jpg]
[Image: null_zps18d6bccd.jpg]
[Image: null_zps1f349e8e.jpg]
[Image: null_zps84ac3ab9.jpg]
[Image: null_zpsf5edc7a6.jpg]

well thats me...any tips or aything dont hesitate

drifter out!

sorry had to make 3 posts for the amount of pics! haha
Welcome to DM, It looks like you're off to a good start with your new chassis.
yeah the TT01 is slidig great at the moment, just waiting on a parts order from rcmart for the sakura. once they here ill be running that and the tt01 will go to the side for now...in the long run im going to test some things to make it RWD..see how we go
welcome grant.. and awesome collection you got there.. pickled aka justin can guide you well because he owns a TT01.. see you in the forums buddy...
yeah i want more ock on the tt01! but i thik without buying square arms it wot happen! :(
Welcome to the Family.
Active hobby is producing a lot of option parts for the tt01 stock chassis to improve steering angle. check out their blog spot.  
http://blog.active-online.shop-pro.jp/?cid=28190
i can also help if you need tt01 options;)
thanks mate! yeah for now its alright...but once i get a cs car...it will be my spare...might even test rwd on it!
Croeso Y drift mission B) Welcome to Drift mission.
welcome to DM
Welcome to DM, and that is a super awesomely sweet collection:P
Pages: 1 2