DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Hello from Northern Ireland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi lads, just joined what looks to be a great forum, been a tamiya collector since I was 10... Mostly 1/10th rally cars... Also have a lunchbox and a few various traxxas nitro trucks...I have a drift spec tt01 that has never been switched on... Watch this space..
Welcome to dm :) youll find a lot of helpful information here and some nice guys
Welcome to DM, glad to have u on board:)
welcome to DM
welcome to dm
Thanks for the welcome guys, gonna fire a set of radio gear into this tt01 today and give this drifting a bash... Let the addiction commence lol
welcome and you will get addicted and before you know it you have more than 4 chassis and 8 bodies.. lol..
(05-13-2013, 12:38 AM)Combat_Drftr Wrote: [ -> ]welcome and you will get addicted and before you know it you have more than 4 chassis and 8 bodies.. lol..

Lol yes mate I can see it going that way... I've just started a thread if you search today's posts about brushless or not, if you would run your eye over that
Welcome bud. Over in the UK here myself so you have a close enough neighbour haha.

Will have to find out if you have any indoor carpet tracks once you get settled. If so, will have to pop over sometime!
(05-13-2013, 03:11 AM)teshi Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome bud. Over in the UK here myself so you have a close enough neighbour haha.

Will have to find out if you have any indoor carpet tracks once you get settled. If so, will have to pop over sometime!

Lol thanks chum, this could be the start of something big, we are considering going to England for a few real car shows this year, nothing stopping us coming for rc drift either lol