DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Hey everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey whats up guy's. I'm very new to the whole r/c world, and all ways wanted to get into it. Now since I can afford things I decided to dabble with this. After a week or so of reading through forums an watching some youtube videos I caved an spoiled my myself by getting a MST MS-01D RTR. time for the waiting game, can't wait to get my package in the mail >:)
WELCOME and Nice Choice :) It's better than getting a sprint 2 rtr like I did, but I didn't know any better lol.
welcome and you will find that the MST will be fun.. once you get it you are gonna be addicted.. and you will buy more and more.. i started out with 1 now i got almost 8 chassis and more bodies that i can't count.. lol...
I've spent a good week or so of staying up past 5 am reading through forums lol, i felt this was the best bang for the buck. As i said though, I am very new to r/c cars but i try to absorb as much info as i can. My main problem is my LHS closed years ago, an after an internet search i found one but its 45min from me.
(05-13-2013, 11:09 PM)hankjr734 Wrote: [ -> ]I've spent a good week or so of staying up past 5 am reading through forums lol, i felt this was the best bang for the buck. As i said though, I am very new to r/c cars but i try to absorb as much info as i can. My main problem is my LHS closed years ago, an after an internet search i found one but its 45min from me.
wow that sucks.. At least you can find good deals online :). Since I made a track in my backyard I haven't driven 30-45min or more depending on traffic to the nearest track/hobby shop so it's savin' me a lot of money and gas
I have a pretty large an generally vacant parking lots around me, given i  live right by 2 churches. Also, every track around me is a off road track :/ hard times in the metro detroit area
(05-13-2013, 11:30 PM)hankjr734 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a pretty large an generally vacant parking lots around me, given i  live right by 2 churches. Also, every track around me is a off road track :/ hard times in the metro detroit area
Sounds like they need a change. You should open up your own drift track and start charging people;) lol
aha that's an interesting idea, right now my goal is to convince some of my buddies into buying some r/c cars.
Welcome man, glad to have ya aboard!!
everyone gets a better starting chassis than me -.-
Pages: 1 2