DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: 408 drift noob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey ppl, i'm kind of new, been lurking mostly. My first drifter was a HPI E-10, currently running a HPI Sprint2 and a MST MS-01d. I'm always looking to get better, i love adjusting my kits and testing them out and relearning the changes to the way my RCs handle. I frequent Sheldon's Hobbies in San Jose, and i'm usually practicing cus i'm such a nub.

here's some pics. mine's the black h2, those others belong to the Tengu Drift Club ppls
[Image: 3HMxUk0.jpg]

my camera mounted shells
[Image: 3Jsv7Cc.jpg]
Welcome.. So I am pretty sure you have met chiefy.. He used to frequent there.. Hehe..
Welcome man, glad to have ya aboard:)
And sweet lancers, live the cf looking hood:)
Welcome to the Family. Where did you get your H2?
(05-14-2013, 12:51 PM)rudeboy03 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Family. Where did you get your H2?

lol "welcome to the family" thats a great song :P and were one weird family
(05-14-2013, 12:51 PM)rudeboy03 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Family. Where did you get your H2?

this is the HPI h2 #7165, it's meant for e-savages and other offroad rigs. It was back ordered for the longest time, but i think it's available all over the net again

here's when i first got it:

[Image: 3lOMBeN.jpg]
(05-14-2013, 01:14 PM)SlideSideWayz Wrote: [ -> ]

lol "welcome to the family" thats a great song :P and were one weird family

Ya talk in about that song that says welcome to the fam then he says lalalala!!?
welcome to DM!!
Hey I think I've seen ya round sheldon's before. :P
Welcome :)
Pages: 1 2