DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Hi from oklahoma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have been in to rc for a while now and have all was liked drifting so its time i got one so i got a tt-02 on the way i hope its good for it cuz i looked a round here and have not seen eny thing on them so i will find out in about a week
Welcome to DM!!! And the tt02 is a great drifter, I beleev a few others on here have them
welcome to DM
Welcome.. I've seen 1 or 2 people on here with one, but a lot of people have tt01's
welcome to the DM family
Congrats on the TT-02, be prepared for discovery since the car is so new!  

And welcome to DM!
welcome to DM, rob says i shouldnt insult people when they first join, even if i dont mean to hehe :)
Hope your time here is fun and helpful!
(05-30-2013, 08:05 AM)SlideSideWayz Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to DM, rob says i shouldnt insult people when they first join, even if i dont mean to hehe :)

Well how could it be fun if ur being insulted? Thus the reason rob don't want ya to:)
(05-30-2013, 08:33 AM)RCPHREEK Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2013, 08:05 AM)SlideSideWayz Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to DM, rob says i shouldnt insult people when they first join, even if i dont mean to hehe :)

Well how could it be fun if ur being insulted? Thus the reason rob don't want ya to:)

hahaha, well its only an insult if you take it that way
If u say something jokingly and u mean It to be kidding, but the person takes it as an insult then ur joke becomes an insult, lol so that's why rob says that lol
Pages: 1 2