DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New HPI Owner RC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Lmao, yeah its just sticky goop lol
(05-31-2013, 12:01 PM)vroomin Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird. Its new but it wont stay straight? People use Putty to lock the rear. Google "hpi sprint 2 mods" go to a thread called "making a silk purse from a ....."

not that lol.. When i hit full speed it doesn't keep stright. so i'm guessing i need something for the aligment. is there anything you sugguest?
The turnbuckles are prolly messed up, or even the steering trim on the remote!!
get a digital caliper and measure everything exact, otherwise welcome to Dm!
(05-31-2013, 02:04 PM)vi3tboidvt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2013, 12:01 PM)vroomin Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird. Its new but it wont stay straight? People use Putty to lock the rear. Google "hpi sprint 2 mods" go to a thread called "making a silk purse from a ....."

not that lol.. When i hit full speed it doesn't keep stright. so i'm guessing i need something for the aligment. is there anything you sugguest?
mess with your alignment.. shouldn't do that unless your CS'd
(05-31-2013, 05:00 PM)Frias65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2013, 02:04 PM)vi3tboidvt Wrote: [ -> ]

mess with your alignment.. shouldn't do that unless your CS'd

Alright, For Sprint 2 sport. What lipo are you using to make it fit perfect? btw
If the car has been crashed already, check for something bent.  Especially the suspension hinge pins, axles, turnbuckles
Is it worth the money to make everything carbon fiber?
Word of advice, take it easy.. Right now since you are new and everything so cheap you want to buy it all, I understand how you feel I am new too and feel the same way. I have been into the RC drifting for about a month now and already $1000 in. Don't make my mistakes. If i can lend any advice is ... Use what you got now, learn it, get use to it and see where it takes you. You might not last 3 months in this hobby and saved a lot of money by not buying everything your eyes see
Amen to that Vroomin!  And people want to say the XXX-D is expensive!?  In the long run, it's one of the cheapest drift cars around!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6