DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New HPI Owner RC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(06-02-2013, 11:53 AM)Frias65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2013, 10:21 AM)vi3tboidvt Wrote: [ -> ]WOW... It so much different now. I honesty right now can't control my RC. I need much more practice...

Would a 190mm shell body Fit on my HPI sprint 2 sport?
Yes..just not the super small ones lol as u probably can figure that out

Sweet... I can't wait to order it. I though it won't fit cause the hole doesn't look like it will line up
U dont have to use their holes

Just make ur own
Yeah, use a reamer!!
I see i see, Well, I'm trying to get the honda civic type r and its a 195mm i hope that it will fit on the sport 2 ^_^
Itll fit
Thanks...
[attachment=605]

Today, I have replace my Spur Gear because of a rock mess up one of the teeth. Replace it with a OEM HPI still..
The Aluminum racing pinion gear i replace it with Traxxas Pinion Gear 48P 26T

^_^
http://youtu.be/u9QhjyuXuw8

Me and my friend. my Electric and his Nitro.[/code][/php]
(06-02-2013, 10:21 AM)vi3tboidvt Wrote: [ -> ]WOW... It so much different now. I honesty right now can't control my RC. I need much more practice...

Big difference but just take your time. Chill out and just practice. Gentle on the throttle will make the world of a difference. :) I had the same problem when I started but you will get there.
(06-04-2013, 01:51 AM)teshi Wrote: [ -> ]

Big difference but just take your time. Chill out and just practice. Gentle on the throttle will make the world of a difference. :) I had the same problem when I started but you will get there.

Lol yeah thanks... I got to Excited... Now I'm getting used to it... Need to buy some drift tire. But trying to get tire that is good for street or parking lot .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6