DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New HPI Owner RC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(06-04-2013, 09:23 AM)vi3tboidvt Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 01:51 AM)teshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2013, 10:21 AM)vi3tboidvt Wrote: [ -> ]WOW... It so much different now. I honesty right now can't control my RC. I need much more practice...

Would a 190mm shell body Fit on my HPI sprint 2 sport?
Big difference but just take your time. Chill out and just practice. Gentle on the throttle will make the world of a difference. :) I had the same problem when I started but you will get there.

Lol yeah thanks... I got to Excited... Now I'm getting used to it... Need to buy some drift tire. But trying to get tire that is good for street or parking lot .
Check out Raikou drift tires..i have a set of their dxpe tires and the are very good! And last along time even with high camber,they also have few other tires..
Yeah those are good tires, I think Robb and a couple other ppl have mentioned them a rime or two!!!
Do you have link to them lovely tires?

Thanksz
(06-04-2013, 12:48 PM)vi3tboidvt Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have link to them lovely tires?

Thanksz

Anytime..also if you want either order the "o" rings from them or go to a hardware store and get some rubber o rings they make the installation of the tires so so easy.i thinkAngel
Hey eko they have a applicator for the tires, supposed to make it "easier" lol
COOL... Cool.. I'll be checking in on that.

This pretty cool video

[attachment=648]

Playing RC Drift with Friends...
Nice vid, spotted some cool wall rides;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6