DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Ohhh Harrrooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
]Hello guys (and gals),

Not new to RC but new and first to RC forums.

My name is Kanji and im from Calgary, AB

Mainly an on-road electric RC user (mainly drift RC)
Last year I used to have a tamiya TT-01 (base) with a 3racing locked diff and upgraded motor. And other misc upgrades. It was my beginning car so it was decent for me to practice and learn on.
I got rid of it late last year as I didn't know a lot of people with RC cars to hang out with.

As of this year, I did some spring cleaning and made some spare $$. And bought my friend's old HPI E10 with a broken ECS, which turned out to be properly working. Came all the electronics, hi torque brushed motor (he said its a tamiya motor?) and transmiter/reciever. Downside came with no wheels, no body, battery.

Within the couple weeks, I bought a touring RX7 and 6mm TE37s(9mm rears with spacers).
And last night, I wanted to try it out RWD RC. Just removed front drive axles.

Just wanted to give a little intro of myself.

Pictures below

Thanks

Before paint, only have the window masks
[Image: 8945548090_2d05c3279b.jpg]

After paint. I used some leftover VHT engine paint and did a layer of plastidip so it wouldn't flake when the body is hit. I added a few more stickers after this picture was taken
[Image: 8945548198_7c56b8f8e9.jpg]

That staggered fitment doe ! Need a camber kit so I can be slanted wheels
[Image: 8945548300_13b589b110.jpg]
Welcome to DM! And that is a very nice ride! A lil camber will make them wheels snug right in on that! Or u proll y could get a wb kit for it!!
(06-04-2013, 07:47 AM)RCPHREEK Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM! And that is a very nice ride! A lil camber will make them wheels snug right in on that! Or u proll y could get a wb kit for it!!

Thanks ! And yes it will or just take off the 3mm spacer loool.
I might make a widebody for it or get the stage d aero kit
Well the spacers make the wheel diameter wider, so u get better handling, IMO, so I would just go with the bk!
(06-04-2013, 07:52 AM)RCPHREEK Wrote: [ -> ]Well the spacers make the wheel diameter wider, so u get better handling, IMO, so I would just go with the bk!

Ohh I suppose so. I'll decide when the time comes. Either camber kit or a widebody, maybe both lol
welcome to DM!
Welcome to DM...
(06-04-2013, 07:57 AM)Heru Farukon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2013, 07:52 AM)RCPHREEK Wrote: [ -> ]Well the spacers make the wheel diameter wider, so u get better handling, IMO, so I would just go with the bk!

Ohh I suppose so. I'll decide when the time comes. Either camber kit or a widebody, maybe both lol
Haha, why not right, if u can't pick between two,, take both;)
Welcome! fellow DM noob Lol
Welcome
Pages: 1 2