Forums

Full Version: The OTT Yokomo C33 Laurel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking good mayne. The metallic orange came out great!
Little update:

painted all the other accessories and glued them down

[Image: DeH1Jl.jpg]

Engine bay is wired up, Also fixed up the gold radiator with a bit of paint and silver decal offcut Smile
sneek peek pic
[Image: S7YBDl.jpg]

New hinge system has been worked out, bay had to be trimmed a little for proper swing motion.
A vent has been cut out on the hood to reveal the turbo's and an alloy intercooler will be mounted shortly. While the bay was out of the body decided to rid of all the jagged cuts on the hood for a much cleaner look, pictures soon Smile
(11-16-2012, 02:05 PM)DORIYAA! Wrote: [ -> ]Little update:

painted all the other accessories and glued them down

[Image: DeH1Jl.jpg]

Engine bay is wired up, Also fixed up the gold radiator with a bit of paint and silver decal offcut Smile
sneek peek pic
[Image: S7YBDl.jpg]

New hinge system has been worked out, bay had to be trimmed a little for proper swing motion.
A vent has been cut out on the hood to reveal the turbo's and an alloy intercooler will be mounted shortly. While the bay was out of the body decided to rid of all the jagged cuts on the hood for a much cleaner look, pictures soon Smile

Amazing! Nice work. I am looking to get a new body for my tt-01e. I am going to take more time and effort to make something like this.
You got my vote already! - Maybe an interior of some kind would be an idea still? ^^
illcrewtk Wrote:Amazing! Nice work. I am looking to get a new body for my tt-01e. I am going to take more time and effort to make something like this.

Thanks mate, i try my best to inspire and help others, i cant wait to see your work in progress, hey it might just turn out better than mine Smile

(11-16-2012, 11:13 PM)Davis Wrote: [ -> ]You got my vote already! - Maybe an interior of some kind would be an idea still? ^^
Thank you for the kind words, im still waiting on the interior from interstate but its taking longer than usual :/ but will, hopefully, be here soon Smile
Oh man that is looking very sick!
Update:  

Hood on
[Image: b4wqYl.jpg]

mmmmmm them snail shells.  
[Image: VD01bl.jpg]

The $$$ shot Smile, hinge works perfectly, no binding whatsoever and a realistic movement
[Image: G2OeMl.jpg]
Very boss indeed! Nice work muffinman :=):
(11-10-2012, 02:17 PM)Z71Burb Wrote: [ -> ]Man, that looks awesome!! Forgive the noob question, but how do you mount the front of the body with the hood cut off?

... same question.
Pages: 1 2 3