DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: 1:10 scaled diorama garage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Seriously awesome

Your garage has a nice feel to it

I wanted to make a few containers

But after I made the diagrams for thrm
i realized how large they become

60 ft container is still 6 ft!!

Where do you keep this display?
(07-06-2013, 04:05 PM)RE-Xtreme RC Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously awesome

Your garage has a nice feel to it

I wanted to make a few containers

But after I made the diagrams for thrm
i realized how large they become

60 ft container is still 6 ft!!

Where do you keep this display?

thank you so much.

the diorama that i made and currently making is not for me. its for the rc/drifters who wanted to have a diorama display for their rc at home or on their shop. if i am not mistaken piper(forum member here) asked how much for the diorama and for the shipping. i am still checking for all the possibilities. money is not important to me but the safety of the diorama while on its way to the customers(internationally).
Hey craftsman, good to see your work here! I saw this diorama personally the first time it was delivered to its owner. I was the one taking pictures of this and a yokomo yellow s15.

Welcome bro! ^_^
(07-07-2013, 10:01 PM)dencio1976 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey craftsman, good to see your work here! I saw this diorama personally the first time it was delivered to its owner. I was the one taking pictures of this and a yokomo yellow s15.

Welcome bro! ^_^

Thank you.
And also thanks to mr. Thirdie...
What are the walls and floor made from? They look really thick.
(07-08-2013, 07:50 AM)Oh How Original Wrote: [ -> ]What are the walls and floor made from? They look really thick.

they are: foam board, card bord and styro. wood is the best for i can control the structure well, but it is so expensive.
anyway here is my new garage project for another client.
for those who wanted to buy... i still haven't went to DHL(for us to know the shipping price). plus i am still thinking the best way to knock this down and to be assembled easily.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26835218@N03/9264044912/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26835218@N03/9264038426/

hope you will enjoy the pics.
Very much enjoying them buddy.
While I admire your skill, I personally wouldn't buy one purely because it's something I'd want to make myself.
I love building static (none RC) model kits and stuff, I also scratch built a Series 1 Land Rover out of plasticard.
Love projects like that.
That looks amazing buddy, great job.
I was wondering, do you make other stuff from plasticard too?... If so, do you mind if I send you a PM about something I may be interested in getting done?
(07-15-2013, 01:53 AM)Oh How Original Wrote: [ -> ]That looks amazing buddy, great job.
I was wondering, do you make other stuff from plasticard too?... If so, do you mind if I send you a PM about something I may be interested in getting done?

thank you for appreciating my art. by the way i do not use plastic card. 99.9% i use thick cardboard,styro board and styro foam board. yes please do so email me at jacobe_ef9@yahoo.com and i might help you with your project.

thank you to all who enjoyed looking at the photos i post.

regards,
craftsman
Pages: 1 2 3