DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Newb from Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, My name is David, I'm from palm bay, Florida. I just got a free Tamiya TT-01d from a buddy, it was a brand new kit that he had for a few years and he wanted someone to drift with so I took it as a new project. I'm from the r/c offroad world, I have 2 axial scx10 crawlers, and a slash 4x4 with a mamba monster 2650. It will take a little bit of time to get used to the flat ground and how the car handles. So far its just a roller with metal arms, metal center shaft, and upgraded springs. I ordered a Evo X body for it, but I'm working on another body that Ive never seen on a drifter before, it should be a fun build. Im open to tips, tricks, and suggestions on the TT-01 since I'm very new to it. Thanks guys!
Welcome I am in davie. I frequent CT motorsports and maniacs. TT01 is a great starter car. Enjoy it.
(07-16-2013, 05:01 AM)vroomin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome I am in davie. I frequent CT motorsports and maniacs. TT01 is a great starter car. Enjoy it.

Thats about 2.5 hours south of me, but I'd like to head down there some day. I have some friends down there.
Welcome to the board, There are quite a few people from Florida on here and you even have a few tracks/ rc drift shops out there.
Welcome to DM! I am from fl myself, the Ocala area:) glad to have u!
welcome to dm
Welcome to DM.. Fellow floridian here.
welcome to DM