Forums

Full Version: Chat room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Us over @ oneTEN Drift Network use a chat room attached to our forum. We really find it extremely valuable. Forums are great for posting and sharing ideas, but a live chat room where you have almost face to face dialog is great for either that quick answer you need, or to just have small talk with like minded folks. I know the people here @ Drift Mission may not want to moderate any thing more than what they have now. So I would certainly not expect DM to install a chat room. An if they don't I will let you in on a little secret.... we have a chat room over @ oneTEN Drift Network and its open for anyone to join in. You simply enter any username and leave the password blank, and log in.

Here is the link. http://drift916.5gigawattlizard.info/forum/chat/

DMF Mods if you find this to be inappropriate please remove either link or entire post.
Thanks! We have added the live chat, you can get there by clicking the "Chat" link at the top right of every page.
So awesome! I was chatting with members from Holland, Australia, Canada, and New Jersy the first night the chat room was open, and I am in California USA... Freaking awesome!!! Thanks guys!!
yeah i love the chat function. its nice to be able to chat instead of just post.
in an old forum of mine it listed the amount of people currently in the chat room while on the main page before you entered it. ex chat(6). it pretty much gave me a heads up that people are in the chat and are gathering instead of people going in and out without anything happening.
(09-15-2013, 03:14 AM)awdracer Wrote: [ -> ]in an old forum of mine it listed the amount of people currently in the chat room while on the main page before you entered it. ex chat(6). it pretty much gave me a heads up that people are in the chat and are gathering instead of people going in and out without anything happening.

Good suggestion thanks!!

I will look into it