DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Hello from NYC IM NEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello from NYC I'm noob just got my sprint 2 drift any adivce would be good as long as it great adivce and makes since anybody selling drift tyres and one way spool for hpi for cheap let me know
welcome, what surface do you run? Raikou tires based in ny are great
Welcome to DM!..FOW you can get at any LHS,drift tires theres plenty to choose from,raikou,pvc,t-drifts u name it,but it depends on your style and surface etc..
(07-30-2013, 09:49 AM)kidastra Wrote: [ -> ]welcome, what surface do you run? Raikou tires based in ny are great

Smooth surface or low carpet

(07-30-2013, 09:53 AM)Ekojones Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM!..FOW you can get at any LHS,drift tires theres plenty to choose from,raikou,pvc,t-drifts u name it,but it depends on your style and surface etc..

You got link also should I lock my diff right away or wait I just got my car
(07-30-2013, 10:10 AM)Goldenseed Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2013, 09:49 AM)kidastra Wrote: [ -> ]welcome, what surface do you run? Raikou tires based in ny are great

(07-30-2013, 09:53 AM)Ekojones Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM!..FOW you can get at any LHS,drift tires theres plenty to choose from,raikou,pvc,t-drifts u name it,but it depends on your style and surface etc..

Well to be honest i started with pvc tires from ebay their really cheap,just go on ebay pvc rc drift tires or google raikou drift tires, and to lock your rear diff i used lock pins on mine (i also have a sprint 2)..i found the vid on youtube just browse sprint 2 locked rear dill and it should pop up..sorry for my lack of links lol,im a search it kinda' guy ^_^
(07-30-2013, 10:27 AM)Ekojones Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2013, 10:10 AM)Goldenseed Wrote: [ -> ]

Well to be honest i started with pvc tires from ebay their really cheap,just go on ebay pvs rc drift tires or google raikou drift tires, and to lock your rear diff i used lock pins on mine (i also have a sprint 2 as well)..i found the vid on youtube just browse sprint 2 locked rear dill and it should pop up..sorry for my lack of links lol,im a search it kind of guy ^_^

Thanks bro also I'm got an tc4 trying to drift it I pick up off Craigslist for cheap backup car shaft driven I know torque steer but need an setup
Welcome to DM! I also have a shaft chassis (TB EVO IV) that has seen better days. I modded a Yokomo Counter Steer gear assembly to fit the Tamiya gearcase. Presto, Counter Steer on a budget!
(07-30-2013, 01:15 PM)BVRacingOO7 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM! I also have a shaft chassis (TB EVO IV) that has seen better days. I modded a Yokomo Counter Steer gear assembly to fit the Tamiya gearcase. Presto, Counter Steer on a budget!

You gotta tell me how you did it add me I'm new also do you have your diff lock on it does it drift better
Welcome to dm
(07-30-2013, 01:53 PM)Piper Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to dm

Thanks looking for adivce on drifting setup s/ bodies/ offset/ for hpi sprint 2 and tc4
Pages: 1 2 3