DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: new from hawaii...but now in texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
long time rc drifter, longer regular drifter. but im in san angelo texas now for some training and im looking for people to do some rc drifting with. i'd have my stuff sent here if there was some people i could play rc with. or if there was even just a track to play on.
welcome to DM . I'm pretty sure sliding_josh is from texas , and organized some rc drift events thier . I think he still has an online drift drift shop too . I know texas is a big state but he might be able to help . idk . try pm ing him . he is a DM member .
Wassup. I'm david from Baytown. East of houston. Sounds like austin might be the middle of us. Pm me or something.... email .. baytownchico@yahoo.com. its just me. I have a d3 that runs sweet on anything. A redcat turned rwd. Other for touring. And 2 tc4 used for both.. been doing this for a year.
Welcome to DM! While you were in Hawaii, did you hit any Hyperdrift sessions?
welcome to DM!
(08-04-2013, 07:07 PM)BVRacingOO7 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM! While you were in Hawaii, did you hit any Hyperdrift sessions?

yeah i did. it was ok

davidsmunoz you are far away! lol. 6 and a half hours out. oh well.