DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: noob in northern cali
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Devil hey all. just purchased a sakura d3 for my first rc build. just the chassis so far, will make a build thread with details.

[Image: 9519535486_e3c3a528d5_c.jpg]

and here is an evo10 body i just worked up

[Image: 9519542566_e2aefafbac_b.jpg]

something exciting to show you guys is that i have a makerbot 3d printer and will be making my own parts, nothing mechanical at first but im sure it will come! check out these tow hooks

[Image: 9516754265_8185996b28_b.jpg]

edit: build thread here http://forum.driftmission.com/Thread-joh...kura-d3-cs
Jelly! 3D printing is the way to go for scale details!

Welcome to the forum bud!
Hella jelly....a makerbot? Thats awesome....hey wut part of norcal u from..? Im in the east bay...lol. Maybe help me out w/ sum parts...? Lol! Just a thought..welcome to the forums! im just as new as u are, lol
(08-16-2013, 07:27 AM)Mackiv Wrote: [ -> ]Hella jelly....a makerbot? Thats awesome....hey wut part of norcal u from..? Im in the east bay...lol. Maybe help me out w/ sum parts...? Lol! Just a thought..welcome to the forums! im just as new as u are, lol

sacramento!

and i wasn't planning on producing parts really but if there is enough interest i'd be into it
Oh awesome, im in the vallejo area. And i dig it. Maybe illl just find my own 3D printer haha
(08-16-2013, 03:25 PM)Mackiv Wrote: [ -> ]Oh awesome, im in the vallejo area. And i dig it. Maybe illl just find my own 3D printer haha

not too far, my brother lives out there actually.

what kind of parts were you lookin for?
Welcome to DM!
Makerbot lucky!

Welcome to DM bro. I'm from Vallejo too. Check out member Justsidewayz, he's part of the Oneten Drift network and from Sac also. His crew sets up demo's at events and whatnot.
welcome to DM
Welcome to DM...Your gonna love it.