DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: oz newb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yelo,

newb from Brisbane, Australia here.
After reading up on CS drifting here, finally decided to pull the trigger and bought the new Eagle TA-05 GRT v3!
Not even sure what's included in this... so I'll definitely need help.
Welcome to DM! Mate, and great choice in drifter, there are plenty of blokes who will help ya get it in ship shape for cs!!
welcome to DM!
Hi Neoexe, new member myself on the Gold Coast, happen to have just bought the TA05-GRT V3 and its a full roller, very nice finish, completely hopped up. Only thing I changed was the steering set up to reduce wobble, im sure you will like it.
(08-28-2013, 10:33 PM)Mustmod Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Neoexe, new member myself on the Gold Coast, happen to have just bought the TA05-GRT V3 and its a full roller, very nice finish, completely hopped up. Only thing I changed was the steering set up to reduce wobble, im sure you will like it.

haha awesome mate, just got it today myself and noticed the same thing but I went full nazi and reassembled the whole thing just in case :)

In the beginning i was just planning to run this on the asphalt road around my neighborhood but its such a low ride height chassis on stock...