DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: yet another newb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! Chalk up another newbie to your ranks. a buddy took me to an off road rc race a few months back and I was hooked. bought a couple of sct's and have had a blast. As my searches on the internet grew broader, I found rc drifting. Wow, I was Impressed. You guys rock! That being said, I am a drifter ( armature ) have been drifting my Nissan 240 sx se for years. My little girl isn't so little any more and I promised her the car...... so, rc drifting is kind of my thing right now. have a ton of questions just don't think this is the proper forum to post them. being a newb to the forum, any and all helpful info will be well received! Thanks in advance!
welcome to DM!!
Welcome to DM and don't worry about asking question here. Go right ahead as long as it relates to RC drifting and along the lines of.
Welcome to DM! Fellow off road fan;);)
And ask all the questions u want, even if there not rc related, there is a off topic section as well:):)