Forums

Full Version: GTA5. Should I get it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone play it? Is it awesome as f*ck?
have u played any gta games before? as a person who rarely plays games anymore i found it enjoyable.. they really developed the game from vice city stories lol(last gta i played)
I played GTA 4 for the sake of it but was never thrown overboard as others I know were and im in the same boat as you bro. I mean when I do go online to play, rarely see any friends on since im online so stupidly late so im unsure myself >_<
I say no...but that doesn't mean its not an awesome game, cuz it is. I played it and liked it, but I'm bored of GTA in general. Feels like same shit over and over...but if u are agtafan and loved San Andreas ull like this one better
Yes. It is worth every penny in my opinion. I actually just finished playing online lol
Best since San Andreas... possibly even better. Lots to do, the zany humor is back and car handling is sublime. I spend most of my time doing speed runs around town.
I love these open world games like GTA and Saints Row. The problem I found with GTA is that it's too "serious" for its own good. Saints Row was wild and goofy and it made the game fun.

I've been watching every GTA5 video on Youtube and it looks like and amazing game. I liked GTA4 and I still play San Andreas from time to time.

Whenever I log into XBL I notice the majority of my friends, if not all of them are on GTA5.
i dont own the game but i played online over at my friends house yesterday. very fun to kill and get killed lol. one game i cant wait to go out is battlefield 4 tho
Battlefield is the game i can't wait for! But I let my XBL Gold account lapse Sad
Been playing it for an hour or two and honestly I am lost. So much to do and the whole character switching thing. Its cool but way too OTT for me. Looks like ill hurry up and just finish the story and then it goes into my cupboard. I suppose there is always one skeptic >_<
Pages: 1 2