Forums

Full Version: Domo's rwd d3 build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Get a r31 rack bro from broadtech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking great so far and has come a long way.. I have not been working or doing anything RC for more than a month now.. But when I get back stateside.. I will be heavily involved in my d3 and I will start posting my build once again.. Got many plans for mine in the next month.. It's time..
(01-06-2014, 11:54 PM)valve_timing Wrote: [ -> ]Get a r31 rack bro from broadtech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inter-company parts? Would that work?

(01-07-2014, 03:11 AM)Combat_Drftr Wrote: [ -> ]Looking great so far and has come a long way.. I have not been working or doing anything RC for more than a month now.. But when I get back stateside.. I will be heavily involved in my d3 and I will start posting my build once again.. Got many plans for mine in the next month.. It's time..

Thanks,man! My D3 has come a long way and it's still not finished. I need some different lower arms. My current ones SUCK lol. I have been really determined to get WUN arms(if you couldn't already tell lol). Once I get them, I can start drifting.
So guys, some of you won't care, but i'm putting this chassis up for sale :=(:. I can't keep putting money into this project and making no progress.

I would also like to thank the people who have helped me throughout the entire build. Y'all kept me from selling it a long time ago:lol:. Also would like to say thank you to all the people who gave positive comments and subscribed.

I don't why i'm making it sound like it's the end of my life. I'll still be on the forum, I just won't have a chassis.
IMO, I will say that finish the project because if you sell it, you will not get even the half of the money you have spend, and the worst is that you don't know what are you losing, also I will say that I see a good advance on this project, slow but in the good track.
Also look at this page that is a D3 with active arms
http://oversliders.wordpress.com/2013/12...sion-arms/
Ya don't sell it, and you really don't need to put alot more money to it. Don't buy anymore lower arms. Work with what you have already. Just buy mst ball end links for your uprights and to help widen the track width. You can buy WUN arms or Active arms if you want to buy more money. Like you said we have the same lower arms, just finish the work. Otherwise save and save and go the MST fxx-d route and that will give you what your looking for.
[Image: 2834059C-63A4-42F0-A3C5-06AB1BB3A1CF-175...62d171.jpg]
(01-11-2014, 10:42 PM)lougc8 Wrote: [ -> ]Ya don't sell it, and you really don't need to put alot more money to it. Don't buy anymore lower arms. Work with what you have already. Just buy mst ball end links for your uprights and to help widen the track width. You can buy WUN arms or Active arms if you want to buy more money. Like you said we have the same lower arms, just finish the work. Otherwise save and save and go the MST fxx-d route and that will give you what your looking for.

That would be a good idea, but I already took it apart. I honestly don't even want to do anymore modifications of any kind to this chassis. Once i gets sold, I will try to buy a WUN FR-D. The FR-D is what I actually tried to build my D3 to be similar, but spend less money, but it's not gonna work, especially with the V2 coming out.
Not 100%, but isn't the FR-D a conversion kit for the Yokomo Drift package? Still gonna have to buy parts for it or a driftpackage for the FR-D unlike buying a MST FXX-D which is driftable out of the box almost.
(01-11-2014, 10:32 PM)Hmlr4657 Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, I will say that finish the project because if you sell it, you will not get even the half of the money you have spend, and the worst is that you don't know what are you losing, also I will say that I see a good advance on this project, slow but in the good track.
Also look at this page that is a D3 with active arms
http://oversliders.wordpress.com/2013/12...sion-arms/

Thanks, man. Like I said before, I don't want to do anymore modification to it. That link only makes me want the other arms more

(01-11-2014, 11:39 PM)lougc8 Wrote: [ -> ]Not 100%, but isn't the FR-D a conversion kit for the Yokomo Drift package? Still gonna have to buy parts for it or a driftpackage for the FR-D unlike buying a MST FXX-D which is driftable out of the box almost.

I understand I will have to buy the drift package, that's why I was gonna save for both. The MST FXX-D is another almost $100-$200.
I see, would be sad to see you give up on this though. Your thread really wanted me to get a D3 for a while.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19