DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Noob from Jakarta, Indonesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings! as well as other newbies in this page, I want to introduce myself.
Been tinkering with nitro monster trucks (had a MGT / Thunder Tiger MTA4 sitting in my storage), might not seem to have the time anymore, with all the tuning and stuff, fuel, glow plugs Sick figured that it was time to move on to electric, and why not try drifting! :D

I come from Jakarta, Indonesia. I had been searching through all kinds of forums, but since I'm still a beginner, why not try shaft driven first, and see how it grows on me until I get a belt driven one. Recently bought a Tamiya TT-02 from rcmart.com - still waiting for it to be delivered - along with bearing sets and the prop shaft w/ the connections. Still looking to get a brushless motor, esc, servos, and tx and rx though, since the only tx rx I have are FM (Sanwa MX3S) lol.

Would sure need some help to get into this thing, eventhough I'm a newb hopefully I can help out too somewhat :)

Cheers!
Welcome. Selamat Datang.
Hello and welcome :)
Thank you!

(11-08-2013, 10:16 PM)AmirF35 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. Selamat Datang.

Terima Kasih =)
welcome. Glad to hear that I am not the only one complaining about the nitro mess and maintenance costs..lol I'm only doing drag on my nitro, so electric is the way to go.
welcome to dm
(11-11-2013, 08:31 AM)dj nekkon Wrote: [ -> ]welcome. Glad to hear that I am not the only one complaining about the nitro mess and maintenance costs..lol I'm only doing drag on my nitro, so electric is the way to go.

Thank you,
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one here too! You know, I might even try to convert my truck to an electric, ah well, it fits nicely to the empty spaces in my shelf so, i'll keep it that way for now..

(11-11-2013, 07:46 PM)robb41488 Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to dm

Thank you!
(11-12-2013, 12:58 PM)iyocesario Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear that I'm not the only one here too! You know, I might even try to convert my truck to an electric

I would keep it as is. I started drifting again after some years off, but always take my nitro with me. tons of friends are into it really deep. You might have of these good old days driving them.