DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Greeting from Seattle, US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,
I'd like to say hi to you all. I've been in hobby for few years . But most of my RC is off road nitro.
Recently, I just looked into drifting field and was sold by the way they design cars and skills to drift.
I found this forum and would like to set my foot in the door to learn from you guys.
So please bear with me if I have any stupid questions down the road.
Wish you guys have a wonderful day and have fun with the hobby
:=)
Welcome to DM!

We have an indoor session in Bellevue this coming Sunday 11/17 530-8pm - easiest way to join is on our FB page;
facebook.com\raincityrajikon

We just switched to a spec tire; Raikou DP series tires - I might have an extra set from our GB, bring tires and cash if you're interested.

What chassis do you run?
Welcome.
(11-14-2013, 12:41 PM)multi-bash Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM!

We have an indoor session in Bellevue this coming Sunday 11/17 530-8pm - easiest way to join is on our FB page;

We just switched to a spec tire; Raikou DP series tires - I might have an extra set from our GB, bring tires and cash if you're interested.

What chassis do you run?

I'm completely new to this field and need to learn a lot. Still looking for the first drift car. Couple friends of mine get the HPI sprint 2 to begin with. Any advices? What should I get for the first one ? Keep in mind financially is not a huge problem for me.. Really appreciate it.
I will look you guys up on FB

(11-14-2013, 12:50 PM)Frias65 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome 9ners. Even I'm Seahawks fan lol, jk. .
(11-14-2013, 01:29 PM)just4fun Wrote: [ -> ]

What chassis do you run?

I'm completely new to this field and need to learn a lot. Still looking for the first drift car. Couple friends of mine get the HPI sprint 2 to begin with. Any advices? What should I get for the first one ? Keep in mind financially is not a huge problem for me.. Really appreciate it.

here's where i started with my sprint 2

http://slide-factory.com/setups/hpi-spri...untersteer
If money isn't a problem, I would recommend looking at a MST chassis. But each will have different opinions on what is the best option to start with.
nothing but good stuff here.
Yep, MST, Street Jam R31, Eagle FS-R31, Yokomo DIB/DRB.... tons of options. We have a decent mix of the mentioned, but no MST in the club.

http://rc-art.net/index_eng.php

is a good site, the yen is weak so prices are quite attractive compared to a year ago. :)
Thanks all you guys for the replies valuable advices. After debating, I guess I'll get the MST for my first drifter.

(11-16-2013, 10:05 PM)multi-bash Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, MST, Street Jam R31, Eagle FS-R31, Yokomo DIB/DRB.... tons of options. We have a decent mix of the mentioned, but no MST in the club.

http://rc-art.net/index_eng.php

is a good site, the yen is weak so prices are quite attractive compared to a year ago. :)

I hope will join the club really soon with the MST.. :) but at first , I need to practice and learn drifting skills.
I already looked you guys up on FB. It looks great.
Hope you guys will go easy with the newbie :)

(11-15-2013, 03:33 PM)Gaelen Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2013, 01:29 PM)just4fun Wrote: [ -> ]

What chassis do you run?

here's where i started with my sprint 2

http://slide-factory.com/setups/hpi-spri...untersteer
Thanks man
welcome to DM!!!!
Pages: 1 2