MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - Getting lucky in Kentucky

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Getting lucky in Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats up guys. this looks like the only RC drift forum up and running with actions so i thought i would join here!

I just ordered an Exceed MadSpeed DK series chassis with a r35 GTR shell. I looked on a few forums and did some searches for some reviews on the exceed kit and it seems like a good deal for a beginner tats not looking to do anything but driveway drift! thinking about ditching the shell for something else though. I can't seem to source down a site that has a large selection for sale. it seems that the selection is either sold out or discontinued. So if someone could point me in the right direction with that that would be awesome.
so wish me luck, i will update the thread and probably start a build thread for my set when it comes in the mail!
wassup man! welcome to DM I'm also from Kentucky. You'll love it here these guys really know their stuff.
Sweet man, are you from Louisville? i see the 502 in your screen name.

I go to WKU but am from Lagrange.
Welcome to DM!
(11-25-2013, 04:27 PM)Codersozer Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet man, are you from Louisville? i see the 502 in your screen name.

I go to WKU but am from Lagrange.
Yea I'm in Louisville
Sweet, maybe we can meet up some time and slide the cars around!
welcome to dm, its a good place to learn.. i too own a few redcats that is the similar chassis. we can modify but it will take some work.. have you tried amainhobbies?
(11-25-2013, 07:14 PM)davidsmunoz Wrote: [ -> ]we can modify but it will take some work.. have you tried amainhobbies?

Thank you! I have not tried them yet. i will take a quick look here is a sec.
like i said, I'm not planning on doing any sort of mods to the thing yet (although I'm sure it'll end up just like everything else i do and just be a big money pit) I'd just like to learn before, and take baby steps into the hobby. as far as functionality of the Exceed chassis it is pretty good from right out of the box?
Hey codersozer ive seen you at a few meets and ia lol anyways im another kentuckyish guy well new albany indiana looking for groups to drift with an indoor track would be great right now haha
lexan RC bodies seem to be kinda hard to come by IMO. It seems like they make batches 2, maybe 3 times a year and only make like 10 of each "model" per batch. You gotta check their stock status an once they come in, you better buy one within a few days or a week or they'll be back ordered for another few months again.
HPI is especially notorious for this.
Pages: 1 2