DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: hey all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all i through I introduce myself my name is antony im 20 years old I have been into rc drifting for but 10 years but ive been Drifting for bout 8 years on and off Now ive have gone throw some car my 1st car was a tamiya tl01 then I went to the hpi maverick starda dc and then went back to tamiya tt01 but ive just brought a sakura d3 cs sport ive cant be bothered with the cheap little cars so I thought I going try with a cs car ive ordered it with the Front one way so I cant wait for it to get here and build it :)
Welcome to DM!
Welcome!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Welcome!
Welcome to DM, look forward to seeing your D3
Welcome... i too have a d3. Its awesome. But be prepared for the slack in belt. U will have to get creative and get a belt tensioner
(12-28-2013, 07:24 PM)davidsmunoz Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome... i too have a d3. Its awesome. But be prepared for the slack in belt. U will have to get creative and get a belt tensioner

The 3racing touring car tensioner works.
Hey thanks all Its arrived yesterday but was out all day so couldn't start the build and I've ordered the front one way a belt tensioner and the spurgear addaptor and hold so I just need to wait for them but I may build then swap them out :) can't wait