MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - Chillin in Chicago

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Chillin in Chicago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Y'all!

I'm new to RC drifting, but I'd been wanting to get into it for a while. I bought a HPI E10 of Ebay and am slowly upgrading it between crashes. Always thinking about my next Chassis though.

I don't have any pics b/c I'm still learning and my body is pretty smashed up, but doing its job nicely.

If anybody else here is from Chi-City proper and wants to slide around the bank parking lot behind my house, hit me up!

-S
Welcome to DM. I had a E10 in 2007 and have no idea where it disappeared to. lol
Welcome to dm
Welcome Aboard!
Just joined the Chicago drift facebook group (midwest slideways) excited to meet you guys!
Welcome to dm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk