DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: What's up everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What upp rc drifting scene!!! To start off my names Richard, I've been involved with rc scaling (rock crawling) for quite some time now and recently acquired me a drifter:) I'm really looking forward to upgrading and using this thing!! But my only problem right now is I have no clue what chassis I have:/ maybe someone can help me out?? I know a question like that might belong somewhere else on the forum but seeing that I just joined i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask away anyways:) any and all info is appreciated! Here's what my chassis looks like:

[Image: emy4a4yp.jpg]

Thank you for reading and I hope to be on this forum for awhile!!!:)

- Richard
Is it super small?? Looks like a team associated 18R first gen

Welcome to dm btw haha

Sent from my galaxy nexus using Tapatalk
Welcome, I'm heavily into scaling too and my first drift car is on the way. Whatever that kit is it looks to be a mini of some sort.
(12-28-2013, 08:34 PM)robb41488 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it super small?? Looks like a team associated 18R first gen

Welcome to dm btw haha

Sent from my galaxy nexus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply man"thumbsup" but not really it honestly looks pretty average with the body on it
[Image: yrujaquq.jpg]

I looked up the team associated 18r too n no dice:/

- Richard

(12-28-2013, 09:04 PM)fr8cture Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, I'm heavily into scaling too and my first drift car is on the way. Whatever that kit is it looks to be a mini of some sort.

Thanks for the reply man, it seemed to be kind of small to me at first too but with the body on it's really hard to tell:/ either way tho it's pretty sick for a first drifter haha

- Richard