DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Sin city newb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
New to rc drifting but I wanted to try and get the boy into something fun so I went with drifting. Just got our first car to practice with and see how he enjoys it. I know I already am lol its nothing special it's a redcat racing lightning epx drift but it's still fun. [Image: sa4yjy7y.jpg][Image: buhemuhy.jpg][Image: me2e9e9u.jpg]

[WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️DementeD[WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️!llus!onz[WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️ Because its for the love of anything custom
Welcome to DM! You don't really need anything fancy to drift. Any on road will work.
Thanks. Yea I figure I'll just do upgrades to this for a while and see how it goes. Only had it out front a few times to get the feel for it. I think it's going to be fun

[WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️DementeD[WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️!llus!onz[WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️ Because its for the love of anything custom
Welcome to dm!!

Good to see the hobby is being kept alive hehe

Sent from my galaxy nexus using Tapatalk
welcome to DM , nice to see another rc drifter from sin city on the forum .
welcome friend
(12-30-2013, 11:26 AM)sincity drifter Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to DM , nice to see another rc drifter from sin city on the forum .

Are the any good spots to go out here. I want to practice with the boy a bit more so he understands what's goin on with it but then I'd like to go to an actual track if there are any

(12-30-2013, 03:46 AM)robb41488 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to dm!!

Good to see the hobby is being kept alive hehe

Sent from my galaxy nexus using Tapatalk

Thanks. I've wanted to get into it for a while just never went for it. But the kid saw a few guys driving some and he wanted one so I caved.

(12-30-2013, 12:18 PM)rudeboy03 Wrote: [ -> ]welcome friend

Thank you

Welcome to dm
(12-30-2013, 07:54 PM)Piper Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to dm

Thank you

Couple cosmetic changes came in today. Also have a front one way and a couple aluminum parts for the front coming. Next is to work on batt/charger and electronics.

[Image: nyvu3yty.jpg][Image: 5esaqyqa.jpg]

Pages: 1 2 3