MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - Hello all from Hammond Louisiana

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Hello all from Hammond Louisiana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somewhat new to hobby figured this forum and the ppl here are great and if I can contribute I will.I would like to thank the admins initially and the project guys.
Thanks for joining Dm Jumpsuit :)
Thanks piper
Welcome to DM

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thanks Robb
Welcome. I'm pretty new myself

[WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️DementeD[WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️!llus!onz[WHITE MEDIUM STAR]️ Because its for the love of anything custom
Welcome to DM
Thanks guys I'm still learning the site as I go I'll get a photobucket on lunch and post some pics of my chassis later there's no bling yet but
I'll add some soon anyone know who has best bodies?
HPI, Tamiya and Yokomo are my top 3 for bodies. Tamiya's and Yokomo's are generally more expensive, but come with more detailed light buckets and usually more accessories like mirrors and exhaust etc.
ABC Hobby, D-Like and Pandora are also popular in the drift scene.
Thanks wareagle I am looking for a few body's like an FC,R33,86,sileighty and an older model supra know where I can find these?
Pages: 1 2