MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - New old guy

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New old guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

My name's Trung and I've been into r/c's for a few years now (2014 will mark eleven years). I have a Tamiya TL-01 LA with most of the hop-ups and have had it for about just as long. I don't plan on 'upgrading' to the newer Counter-Steer stuff as I don't take my drifting as seriously as I do with the bodies I make lol

I used to own and race a JZX100 Chaser and like building r/c bodies. This has been my drift body for the last 6-7 years

[Image: aev952.jpg]

[Image: nfquj9.jpg]
It's seen better days lol

And my '99 Chaser a few weeks before selling her
[Image: 47600_484120751626246_1326949182_n.jpg]

cheers
That's a sick body!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Welcome to dm dude

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
welcome to DM! that's a nice looking Subaru there. Are those pictures after 6-7 years of drifting it, or when it was new? lol
such a beautiful car. id love to see more pics. really nice subie too.
Welcome to the family.
Welcome to DM. Love the body.
Welcome to DM, I've seen your subaru body around on another forum before. I've been wanting that body for quite a long time and yours was a perfect example of that body.
Thanks guys

(01-03-2014, 01:29 PM)wareagle84 Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to DM! that's a nice looking Subaru there. Are those pictures after 6-7 years of drifting it, or when it was new? lol

That was when it was completed. A couple of extra photos for those that asked

[Image: 9jlxcz.jpg]
[Image: 21eqog5.jpg]
Nice cars

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Nice work on the subaru shell, welcome to dm
Pages: 1 2