DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New drifter from Virgina USA.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to the whole Drift RC thing. I love cars, and I raced with a real ones before. I even used to play with RC Nitro cars, but there was no drift scene as much as there's now seems.
Now I'm trying to start with a TA06 Pro. However, the cheapest one I found was here. Has anyone deal with them before? Thank you for the help and I'm learning a lot by reading here. I'm excited to start!

http://www.rcmart.com/tamiya-58492-ta06-...33863.html
Welcome to DM! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey man what part of Virginia? I'm in the Richmond area. Also, i have a sprint 2 drift for sale right now if you're interested
welcome
welcome! i'm in Va Beach
Welcome to DM. I heard good and bad about RcMart never ordered there myself but I know they are legit but getting your stuff might be a hassle.
Welcome.
I've used RCMart before. I purchased my Yeah Racing shocks from them and took about 6-7 days to arrive. They are legit with average shipping times.
(01-07-2014, 01:47 PM)LIVELAUGHDRIFT Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man what part of Virginia? I'm in the Richmond area. Also, i have a sprint 2 drift for sale right now if you're interested

I'm in Northern VA, like 10 minutes from DC.
Thanks for the offer, But I'm really interested in the TA06 Pro. I do like the Sprint 2 as well though.
Seems everyone here know a lot, I'm still learning but I really want to get into it. I tried drifting in my car but it is not easy. This is easier and more fun.
The TA-06 is arguably one of the best chassis for drift, but costly to hop-up. Its a really good choice in my opinion. The TA-06 is miles ahead of a sprint 2 oh and welcome to dm!
(01-07-2014, 08:19 PM)Piper Wrote: [ -> ]The TA-06 is arguably one of the best chassis for drift, but costly to hop-up. Its a really good choice in my opinion. The TA-06 is miles ahead of a sprint 2 oh and welcome to dm!

yeah seems I have buy a few things for it before is RTR but I think is worth it at the end. I figure go all out. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2