Forums

Full Version: Street Break Circuit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

We haven't been very active on forums as of late but please come check us out on Facebook to keep updated on track days and new photos and videos. Here are a couple photos of our most recent layouts. If you in the
Tampa/St Petersburg/Clearwater area come out and take part in the radness!

https://www.facebook.com/streetbreakcircuit

[Image: tandem1_zpsc75347a0.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8553_zpsac977f88.jpg]

[Image: 180SOARER_zps5f492361.jpg]
Nice! If I'm ever down in FL, I'll be sure to bring my Yokomo with me and come hang out for a good time.

Just curious what kind of carpet you guys are using at your track?
This is awsome

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
pretty awesome. I have a random Q, what sc300 body is that?? The hpi one absolutely sucks
Cool looking circuit!
(01-10-2014, 07:19 PM)pfregeolle Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! If I'm ever down in FL, I'll be sure to bring my Yokomo with me and come hang out for a good time.

Just curious what kind of carpet you guys are using at your track?

I saw on a different thread they use polymat from a fabric store? Supposedly the same as speakerbox covering material.

Awesome track and layout! I've finally a great reason to goto FL... Added the track to the Drift Track list.
(01-10-2014, 11:48 PM)C.Raynes Wrote: [ -> ]pretty awesome. I have a random Q, what sc300 body is that?? The hpi one absolutely sucks

Looks like its the rc-art one. There's also a yokomo version as well

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk