DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Its Here!!!! Officially a part of the RC Drift community.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
B) The package I've been waiting on for a week or so it here and I am more excited than a Camel on Wednesday. My very first RC drift car has landed on my doorstep along with a bunch of other goodies. Its raining out but I'm so pumped I might just take it into the damn grocery store and slide it through the canned soup aisle!!! Everything pictured is as follows. Brushed 1/10 Exceed Drift King, HPI WORK Xsa replica wheels (3mm offset), HPI T-Drift tires, Team Losing tire glue, Dynamite 5pc metric hex set, Patriot RC Lexan scissors, Pactra RC polycarbonate spray paint (color is Atomic Rust with a black backing color) and an uncut sheet of XXX Main carbon fiber decal. The things I'm most excited for in the front of the picture are the two small packages. One of them is a set of aluminum steering knuckles and the other is something I bought after reading all you guy's very helpful advice and that's the optional ONE-WAY Differential. Still in the mail coming tomorrow is my clear Nissan Silvia S13 body from AMAIN hobbies and a 10pk of 1/10th scale orange traffic cones. I'm loving the DriftMission forum and learning so much from you guys daily. Thanks for being the best and basically inspiring me to get back into RC in the form of what we're all here for D.R.I.F.T. When I get my new body in I'll throw up some before and after pics of it during paint. Thanks a ton everyone!
[Image: n3xdh3.jpg]
Welcome to DM! Nice looking drifter. Most of us don't use tire glue as the tire fits snug already and easier to replace when its worn out or others use O rings. Just a heads up if you end up gluing your tires.
Welcome and Congratulations! Enjoy and have fun it's the most important!
(01-14-2014, 04:31 PM)lougc8 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM! Nice looking drifter. Most of us don't use tire glue as the tire fits snug already and easier to replace when its worn out or others use O rings. Just a heads up if you end up gluing your tires.

Hey thanks brother. I just wasn't sure about the glue but I'll see about how they fit mounted, I was wondering how they are supposed to come off after being glued. Thanks for the heads up!
No problem, I just had a notion when you included the tire glue on the description. Enjoy drifting her bro.
(01-14-2014, 04:31 PM)lougc8 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM! Nice looking drifter. Most of us don't use tire glue as the tire fits snug already and easier to replace when its worn out or others use O rings. Just a heads up if you end up gluing your tires.

Hey thanks brother. I just wasn't sure about the glue but I'll see about how they fit mounted, I was wondering how they are supposed to come off after being glued. Thanks for the heads up!
Nice car. Have fun drifting
Nice and welcome

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thank you everyone. Today is the first sunny day we've had in awhile and I can't wait to meet up with my buddy at our local tennis courts for some drift action. I bought a set of RC4WD 1/10 scale traffic cones and they just look great so we're gonna go plow through some of them this afternoon.
Welcome to DM! Nice car:)
Pages: 1 2