DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Hello from Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings from southern Alberta. My brother and I looking to get into drifting. We both run Axial trail trucks and want to try out this going sideways business. I have been doing lots of reading over the past 2 months and I think we have narrowed down our choices.

I am thinking either the Yokomo DIB or Tamiya TA05 VDF II, however finding these in stock anywhere online seems to be a challenge right now. I hope they are still being produced. If anyone knows of a source, that would be greatly appreciated.

Other chassis possibilities we would be considering are the TA06 pro or MST MS-01D pro.
Welcome to DM. I would recommend the MS-01D. It really is top notch quality.
Welcome to dm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Welcome to DM!

If Yokomo DIB or Tamiya TA05 VDF II are hard to get a hold of, I would strongly recommend going in the direction of MST as advised by fr8cture.
Welcome! where abouts are you in Alberta?
Thanks guys, I am down in Medicine Hat. Home of the world's largest teepee, lol.
Nice lol, I'm from Calgary home to Prodigy-D. So if your ever in town let us know
Welcome to dm, I'm considering selling my VDF II it is hopped up a bit though not sure on an asking price. I'm located in Calgary let me know if your interested
(01-17-2014, 02:53 PM)AzN 2NR Wrote: [ -> ]Nice lol, I'm from Calgary home to Prodigy-D. So if your ever in town let us know

(01-17-2014, 06:24 PM)Piper Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to dm, I'm considering selling my VDF II it is hopped up a bit though not sure on an asking price. I'm located in Calgary let me know if your interested

Hey thanks guys, I usually get to Calgary once or twice a year. I'd love to check out Prodigy-D, where do you guys meet?

I have noticed your VDF II here, nice looking car. I would be interested in knowing some details on what you have done to it.
Your welcome man, we hold meets at south pointe scion on the weekends.
Pages: 1 2