DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Hello from Australia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, couple of weeks ago I purchased my first RC car after discovering about the RC drift community on the internet. I've been reading a few of the forum threads here and decided to register and say "Hi".

I must say it was a little bit of a challenge for me to build my chassis Sakura D3 and get everything working but after a few days of hard work I finally took the car out for a spin and loved every second of it. I attached a photo I put together of my chassis and the body. It was my first ever body but I think it turned out alright.

Anyways, looking forward to learning more about this hobby and getting to know some of you.

Cheers,
Mat

[Image: MKRc_Sakura_D3_S15.jpg]
Welcome! Nice S15 shell.
(01-20-2014, 05:11 AM)tamiyafier Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Nice S15 shell.

Thanks man, appreciate it. It actually turned out a lot better then I thought it would. Love that metallic blue.
Welcome to DM! We might have the same motor and used the same paint lol
Welcome to DM!
welcome to dm
Thank you all!
If there is anyone here from Sydney/Australia, give me a shout.

(01-20-2014, 01:20 PM)L3gTxDomo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM! We might have the same motor and used the same paint lol

Nice, what body do you have? Do you have a picture? I love that metallic blue.
(01-21-2014, 04:32 AM)MKRc Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all!
If there is anyone here from Sydney/Australia, give me a shout.

(01-20-2014, 01:20 PM)L3gTxDomo Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM! We might have the same motor and used the same paint lol

Nice, what body do you have? Do you have a picture? I love that metallic blue.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ check my build thread or you can just use this link-> http://forum.driftmission.com/Thread-my-...e-painting
hey! welcome to drift:). I ordered almost that same setup, waiting for it to ship atm... how is the motor/esc setup?
(01-21-2014, 05:27 PM)JayDrift Wrote: [ -> ]hey! welcome to drift:). I ordered almost that same setup, waiting for it to ship atm... how is the motor/esc setup?

It's good but then again I'm very new to this so not sure what a good set up feels like yet. No complains so far.. just make sure you get that centre belt tensioner. There are free alternatives but not sure how they work yet. Tried looking for it on the net but couldn't find any.
Pages: 1 2