DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Checking in from Rhode Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I've been browsing the site for a while. I got a Sprint 2 for Xmas and since then, it has been like a drug addiction. I've already begun rounding up the parts for a brushless CS setup. I usually drift with a buddy of mine in Providence. Are there any other RI drifters here?

Here is a shot of my car

[Image: 2diegsh.jpg]
Welcome to dm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Welcome to DM. A few of us were running in RI and are looking for other peeps to run with. Check out the Facebook page for more info. Where in RI do you run. I know a few peeps who run there also I can link you with.
https://www.facebook.com/bostontgd
Providence, I am the guy who commented on the photo on your team's facebook page. Did not know you were here as well. Hopefully we can link up sometime so I can learn a thing or two.
Welcome to DM!
Welcome! Cool looking kouki!
Welcome to DM. Where you getting your parts from for the sprint 2?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
(01-27-2014, 04:47 PM)Wardy1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to DM. Where you getting your parts from for the sprint 2?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

I get my wheels and bodies from Race & Drift Japan, RCmart or ABC USA.

Everything else, there is a MA shop that carries a small amount of Sprint 2 parts, then there's Amazon and Ebay.
Welcome to dm
(01-26-2014, 07:43 PM)UneekSole Wrote: [ -> ]Providence, I am the guy who commented on the photo on your team's facebook page. Did not know you were here as well. Hopefully we can link up sometime so I can learn a thing or two.

Ok im not sure which comment is you but we are having a few sessions planned for this sunday and feb 17th. it'd be good if you can come slide with us