DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: New From Seattle Area (added pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-09-2014, 05:28 PM)Chinese_Food142 Wrote: [ -> ]I need at least one more battery as well. If you post what's going on with your car in the help section, there's members on here who may have the answer, or at least know where to start looking at how to solve it.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Sweet thanks man will do!
(02-09-2014, 05:28 PM)Chinese_Food142 Wrote: [ -> ]I need at least one more battery as well. If you post what's going on with your car in the help section, there's members on here who may have the answer, or at least know where to start looking at how to solve it.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Wow its been a while. So i tried changing some stuff and nothing happend. And i never ordered another battery like i should have. So i said screw it and wanted fully adjustable stuff and went with teh SPRINT 2 Drift from HPI. And it came. Charged the new battery and said FCK it and plugged it into the E10...and it started working. lol.

So im mad at myself for waiting this long and not having it running because of a toast battery.

So the Ae86 body is now on the Sprint2 and it looks good :D
That's good news! Will you be attending Hot Import Nights at the Tacoma Dome this Saturday? Raincity Rajikon, a local rc drift club, will have a booth setup there with a track to drift on. You should bring your car out & get sideways with us.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
(07-23-2014, 05:57 PM)Chinese_Food142 Wrote: [ -> ]That's good news! Will you be attending Hot Import Nights at the Tacoma Dome this Saturday? Raincity Rajikon, a local rc drift club, will have a booth setup there with a track to drift on. You should bring your car out & get sideways with us.

Sadly i will not be :(. I have to figure out some things on my daily thats been down for about 2 months. Motor blew. Here is the beauty. Im looking for a RC body to copy my car :D

[Image: 10284851_716302521765251_841761647955371...e1e5ac.jpg]
I know ABC hobby japan has a short wheel base version of this, not sure who carries a 190 or 200 mm version.

(07-23-2014, 07:46 PM)Chinese_Food142 Wrote: [ -> ]I know ABC hobby japan has a short wheel base version of this, not sure who carries a 190 or 200 mm version.

yeah I think I saw those from them. I believe their wheelbaseis a little over 200mm so im waiting on a email back about it fitting a sprint 2 car.
I'm from Tacoma too! Just got into RC recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(07-24-2014, 02:31 PM)Slamburglar Wrote: [ -> ]yeah I think I saw those from them. I believe their wheelbaseis a little over 200mm so im waiting on a email back about it fitting a sprint 2 car.

the ABC Celica 1600GT is a Mini body to suit their Genetic/Goose chassis

Mini size chassis are 210mm wheelbase, 165mm track.

Std touring cars are 259mm wheelbase, 190mm track.
Sweet dude! I'm running an E10 as well with HPI TE37's and I've got the S13 body. Nice to know someone else started with the same chassis ?
Pages: 1 2