Forums

Full Version: gallardo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
simple take on a non gt gallardo

[Image: gallardo4_zpsdf0f2741.jpg]
[Image: gallardo2_zpsbcd99a1b.jpg][Image: gallardo3_zpsce4a51c5.jpg]
[Image: gallardo_zps7c1de7b4.jpg]
Looks like a clean street car

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I like this. I like seeing atypical bodies on our drift cars. I can only take so many RX7s and Silvias. It's beginning to make me think of the TC racing days when everyone and their mom used a Stratus body.
So fresh n so clean clean!
glad you guys like it.

(02-12-2014, 06:56 AM)Chiefy707 Wrote: [ -> ]I like this. I like seeing atypical bodies on our drift cars. I can only take so many RX7s and Silvias. It's beginning to make me think of the TC racing days when everyone and their mom used a Stratus body.

lol how old are you, stratus is like way out of my life band. kidding, diversity is good sometimes, shows also what you can do with a not so exciting drift car.

p.s. to the owner, dont get mad its just unusual seeing a drifting gallardo even in real life:^^:
Very nice
That looks fantastic!
awesome
Diversity is an awesome thing. When you go to a drift meet and you see nothing but Silvias, to someone who doesn't know any better it can make something that's already thought up of as boring seem even more boring.

But when you see a Vellfire mixing it up with a 68 Mustang, Ferrari FXX, and a Starlet, to that same person it can look alot more interesting.

Yeah JDM this and JDM that, but that stuff only matters to me on real cars.

(02-12-2014, 08:25 AM)lexury Wrote: [ -> ]glad you guys like it.

(02-12-2014, 06:56 AM)Chiefy707 Wrote: [ -> ]I like this. I like seeing atypical bodies on our drift cars. I can only take so many RX7s and Silvias. It's beginning to make me think of the TC racing days when everyone and their mom used a Stratus body.

lol how old are you, stratus is like way out of my life band. kidding, diversity is good sometimes, shows also what you can do with a not so exciting drift car.

p.s. to the owner, dont get mad its just unusual seeing a drifting gallardo even in real life:^^:
in real life i would want to see more of the unusual cars go drifting rather than that of the regular 86, silvias, and mustangs and other common v8
Pages: 1 2