MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Hello from Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello drifters,
i'm new to drifting. I'm going to get my first car soon. I'm from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I'm more of a scaler guy but i think i'll be enjoying drift a lot.

Already received some nice help by robb41488 in the Eagle TT02 GRT drift thread.

Getting into scalers was easy, getting into drift is a bit more work for me.

I'm going to start a thread in the help section as i've got tons of questions and can't seem to find proper answers on my own.

Hope to show my car in a few months, when it's ready :)
Welcome to dm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot. Hope to have some nice pics to post in a few months. Everything is covered in snow and ice here right now. I'm lucky enough to have 2 friends who already have a drift rc car.
welcome to dm