MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting! - Mighty Dane entering the premisses ;)

DriftMission RC Drift Forums - Your Home for RC Drifting!

Full Version: Mighty Dane entering the premisses ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I'm a drifter from Denmark, and we took in some RC drifting to keep ourselfs occupied while waiting between sessions, and now my friend Ronnie is starting to get serious about it, and I wondered why not look a bit more into it.

I got a Nanda Sniper, bought at the greatest toy-shop in Denmark called Morfars.dk, and it's upgraded with all the finest they could provide for it.
I've then come to the discovery that the chassis is shait :P, so now I'm looking into building a complete new car, with all the best working parts.

I hope to have a bunch of greats chats with you guys in here,

Cheers,

Jesper E. Kneis, Pro drifter from Denmark :)
Check out MST. they have a great selection to choose from with lots of hop-ups.
Welcome to DM

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Be Great. Be Different. Welcome to DM.
Welcome to DM! Skål fra Norge! ;-)
Hej, endnu en dansker..!
Giv slip på morfos.dk
De sælger legetøj, ikke rc.. ;)